Thursday, September 13, 2012

Welcome . . .

Well for many reasons, I've decided it's time for a fresh start on a blog. So welcome to our new blog.

I LOVE fresh starts! I am one of the few people in my life that actually likes change. I really do, because with every change comes a fresh start. Most people think of January and the beginning of a new year as a time of change. For me, I think of the fall. Think about it, in the fall you start a fresh in so many ways. If you are still in school, you start a new grade. I always loved moving grades, because I got to be in a new class and I got to start fresh with a whole group of people. And the kind of kid I was in elementary school . . . that was a good thing! :) To me change is the only way to mix up life and I like mixing things up. Bottom line, change is good.

Nothing about this blog is really going to be new or change, but it's a fresh beginning. I started my old blog back when I was still a single girl, living in a tiny apartment, and just about to graduate college.  Now, I'm a wife, a mom of an almost one year old (WHAT!!! When did that happen?!), a homeowner, earned my masters degree and in my sixth year of teaching. Needless to say, a lot has changed. And I decided it's about time to start fresh. So here we go starting fresh with our new blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment