Friday, May 3, 2013

Forgotten Photos . . .

I took some pictures yesterday with my camera that I never use and was putting them on my computer this morning. While doing this I discovered some pictures that I had forgotten I'd taken. I got a good laugh from them and it made me think, I wonder what else I've forgotten this last year? Here are some of my favorites from the recently remembered photos :)

Hayden and my grandpa Worley, May 2012

Can't believe this isn't printed yet! Love it!


At my cousin's wedding May 2012
Look how little he was!
Me, My sister and Mom . . . oh and Hayd




Shane and I golfing . . . last year!



3 comments:

  1. I forgot what a chunky monkey Hayden was!! So stinkin' adorable! Man how he has changed in a year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know Ang! I thought the same thing :)

      Delete
  2. i love the shot of you and hayden! you both are beautiful (or maybe hayden's handsome, eh?). and isn't grandpa a good lookin' guy? wow, such great photos!

    ReplyDelete