Monday, October 7, 2013

Birthday Boy . . .

I can't believe my baby is 2 years old. Hayden celebrated his 2nd birthday a week ago. It was a fun day at Hayden's favorite park. We had some wonderful family and friends to celebrate with.

We love our sweet boy! So far I am loving 2 way more than 1. You can reason with a 2 year old (most of the time) and he understands and communicates so much more. He is still growing like a weed. At his 2 year check up we discovered he has grown 3 inches since his 18 month check up. He is now 37 inches tall (97%) and weighs 33 pounds (95%).

Hayden is still super stubborn and strong willed. But he is also a very sweet, happy, and a sensitive boy. I just love him so much! I can't imagine my life without him. These last 2 years have been the best of my life.
Train table Shane and I gave him for his birthday



Happy Birthday Boy!!!


He is SUPER excited to be TWO!!!


Stashing his loot



He was really excited to get a Curious George doll!
Only Grandpa Bennett could show him how to use his new t-ball

1 comment:

  1. What an adorable birthday boy!! 2 is such a fun age! Happy Birthday, Hayden.

    ReplyDelete