Sunday, October 21, 2012

Another sleepless night . . .

Well it's true. I'm awake again and it's 2 a.m. But this time I'm not awake because of my own issues, no instead I'm sitting here waiting on some laundry. Why would I be doing laundry at 2 a.m.? Well I got a sick baby. I woke up to my baby throwing up. Boo. Luckily I have the best baby in the world and he didn't even cry, I just heard it. Yuck I know. And once he woke up a little, totally threw his daddy and I a great big smile. And luckily I also have the best husband in the world and we both jumped up and worked together to take care of the situation. And LUCKILY I have a stronger stomach than my husband and was able to clean it up all by myself while he snuggled with Hayden . . . wait how is that lucky for me? :)

I was not totally surprised when Hayden woke up sick. He has actually thrown up 3 times now in the last 3 days. But he's been acting totally normal, other than the 3 random times he threw up. The worse part about all of this, is that he spent the night at Maggie's with her girls on Friday night and threw up there Saturday morning. Again, he acted totally fine before and after, but I feel bad that I exposed her family to whatever bug Hayd has. But on the other hand, it was Maggie's girls that had the flu at my house the day before my wedding and than I got the flu the night of my wedding. Karma? NO! Totally kidding Maggie! We do what we do for our family because we love them!

Well, the washer beeped. Time to go to bed. Here's to hoping for a restful rest of the night. Sick babies are no fun. And after the last couple of weeks we've had around the Bennett house, between poison ivy, colds and now the flu . . . it's gotta get better right?

No comments:

Post a Comment