Thursday, June 6, 2013

The end of my 20s . . .

That's right, I almost done with my 20s. Next year I will be celebrating the big 3 - 0. I can't believe I am 29. People were asking me this weekend if I feel old. I've never known what to say to this. How is an age supposed to feel? I feel the same.

I had a GREAT weekend though. On Sunday, I got to hang out with my family. The weather was beautiful, seriously perfect, so we spent most of the day outside.

We grilled and ate outside . . .
Cutest Cousins!
Hayden LOVES his cousins 

 We played outside and went and visited the geese and ducks . . .
Caravan of kids going to see the ducks

You could tell that the geese were used to people coming and feeding them, because they got REALLY close . . . a little too close :)


Best picture I could get. There was too much to do, no time for taking pictures :)
Climbing trees
Hayden really wanted to get in the lake. Hence why Shane is holding him :)

It was a really great day!

1 comment:

  1. Your little family is so cute! How fun that Hayden gets to live around his cousins! And, I loved the pics of the zoo below this post. That lizard was HUGE!!! I would have been freaked out a little. :)

    ReplyDelete