Thursday, June 6, 2013

Visiting Friends and the Zoo . . .

A couple of weeks ago our good friends Scott and Melissa came for a quick visit. Hayden instantly fell in love with Scott and Melissa and was sad when they left. Even though they were only here for a couple days we had time to go to the Omaha Zoo. It's been ranked the #1 zoo in the world right now!

Crossing the rope bridge like a big boy with dad!

While walking through the jungle we ran into a lizard just walking on the trail. Of course my son with no fear went straight for it. I knew what would happen if he got his hands on it, so I held him back. He was NOT happy about that.
Look how big that thing was, do you blame me for not letting my son go up and grab it!
Checking out the monkeys with Scott . . .
. . . and Melissa.



You know it's been a good day when this is how we leave the zoo :)


No comments:

Post a Comment