Saturday, November 10, 2012

First Hair Cut . . .

I no longer have a baby :( Hayden got his first hair cut today. He's been needing one for awhile, but I did not want to do it. I've always heard that as soon as a baby gets their first hair cut, they really look like toddlers. I'm not ready to have a toddler. It's true, he doesn't look like my baby anymore. I probably should have had more cut off, but I REFUSE to cut his curls. I told Shane before we had Hayden that if our little boy had curly hair I was NOT cutting it. And I'm not :). Our friend Angie cuts all of our hair and she did a little trim on Hayden's bangs. He did great. It helped that he trusts Angie and he had just woken up from a nap :) I'm sad my little boy is growing up, but it's sure fun to see him grow and change :)

Before . . .

 During . . .
 After . . .


3 comments:

  1. I was forced to cut a lot of baby mullets in the salon because moms refused to cut off their babies' curls. Just sayin'. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that a lot of babies look like toddlers after their first haircut, but I don't think he changed much with his. He's still your baby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hayden did EXTREMELY well for a 1 year old! We sure do love him and he is growing so fast! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete