Saturday, April 6, 2013

Is Spring here?

Oh my goodness, I think this is the longest winter ever! I can't remember being in April and it not being warm every day. It has been warm every once in awhile here, but not like it should be. But when we do get warm days, we have been taking advantage of them.

Hayden LOVES being outside. One night he had fun helping his dad wash the car . . .


Who needs a rag . . . a hand works great!
Apparently, my jeans need to be cleaned

Today was my last day of spring break. I can't believe how fast it went by. I did not get done everything I wanted to accomplish, but I did what I needed . . . spend lots of time with my bubba which is the most important thing. To end spring break on a good note, we went to a state park not far from our house and had some fun
Loving the swing!




Shane was channeling his inner Sheldon . . . bazinga!




No comments:

Post a Comment